Brita Small 5 Cup Metro Water Pitcher with Filter – BPA Free – Turquoise reviews
Brita, A well-known water purification system provider company. Here we are going to see Brita Small 5 Cup Metro Water Pitcher.
Brita Metro Pitcher is small, and capacity with 5 cup reservoir gives you filtered water from tap water. Many Things that you want in your ideal pitcher, all are integrated into the Brita 5 Cup Metro Water Pitcher. Automatica Filter Change Indicator, Locking Lid of Reservoir. These all features are purified water for you. We will see features in brief.
What Brita Pitcher Do? The answer is it helps to make the better taste of water after removing/reducing chlorine from water. At Some Level Chlorine is safe, but in large amount, it will cause bad odor and taste for water. So, It will help to remove bad odor and taste from water. Also, Removes Heavy Metal Like Mercury, Cadmium, and Copper that found in the water. Brita is certificated in removing these metals from water.
Brita Small 5 Cup Metro Water Pitcher with Filter
So, Start Filtration with the Brita 5 Cup Metro Filter and Drink HEalthier and Great Testing water. Remember one thing, this small in size pitcher’s filter capacity is 40 Gallons of water. After 40 Gallons of Water, you need to change the filter. When replacement time is coming, you don’t worry about to remember 40 gallons of water filter and then change the filter. For that, they have integrated automatic electronic filter indicator.
Which Type Of Contaminant is remove Brita Small 5 Cup Metro Water Pitcher?
Brita Pitcher is made with BPA Free Material. So We will see what does it filter out from Tap Water. Brita Removes the Following Contaminant from tap water.
Chlorine – Taste and Odor, Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Benzene, Asbestos, Particulates, and Some Additional Contaminants. Also, It Reduces Trichlorobenzene, Copper, Zink, TTHMs, Lindane, Trichloroethylene, Lindane.
Now, Let see some Brita Small 5 Cup Metro Water Pitchers with filter Specifications
Specifications of Brita Small 5 Cup Metro Water Pitcher
First, we will see the dimensional specification of Brita Small 5 Cup Metro Water Filter and Pitcher.
Height = 8.8 Inches, Depth = 4.3 Inches, Width = 9.33 Inches, Weight = 1.39 lbs. And Manufactures is itself a Brita. Apart from Water Pitcher, it Manufactures Fauces Filters, Dispenser, Stream, Standard Filter, Longlast, Bottle Filters.
Tips Before Use of Brita Small 5 Cup Metro Water Pitcher and Filter
These things are for just knowledge, but you need to run Brita Water Filter by yourself, some people might know the etiquette of Brita Water Filter and Pitcher, But Some Don’t know. For who don’t know here some essential guide or we can say tips, which could follow to make your filter healthy. Before getting started to go through with these tips.
- Wash Your hand with Soap and Water and Dry it out properly with a napkin. After Washing and Drying your Hand Eject filter from filter bag, Which attached with Brita Water Reservoir.
- When You buy it From manufactures side, it comes with proper washing and drying, So that you can touch the water filter with wet hand also.
- To Wash Water Pitcher, DIspanser, Reservoir, and Lid Prefer Hand Wash with mild detergent water. The strict note is that they do not use Dishwasher and Abrasive Cleaners to clean up Those parts of the water filter.
- Best Thing to Wash or Cleaning This pitcher part is wiped with a soft sponge, which is soaked in the solution of one teaspoon of vinegar in one cup of water. These Liquid Wash you can use for Chrome Pitcher lids. For pattern Series Pitcher, You can use Air Dry upside-down at room temperature because Liquid is trapped under the sleeve of the water pitcher.
- Tips for the Pitcher Reservoir while you pour the tap water. When you pour water in Reservoirs, Do not flow it directly on the filter, instead of direct flow you can use the side of the reservoir, flow from the bottom of the reservoir and pour water in it.
Features of Brita Small 5 cup Water Filter and Pitcher
- Material – In Brita, They have Used a BPA-Free Material to make it. Now it clear that content is BPA Free so it won’t harm for the filtration process.
- Locking Lid – When you pour water into reservoir and pitcher, while filtration process starts it will give you a locking lid features, So water can not run over from Brita Water filter pitcher.
- Improved Filter Fit – You can quickly eject and insert the filter in the Pitcher. There is one groove folded in the water filter. Which is correctly attached to the insert point of the screen in the water reservoir.
- 5 Cup Capacity – Up to Five cups you can filter water from at a time. Filtration with the pitcher is quick, so it doesn’t matter how much it filters out. About 2 Hours it long last and then you pour water and get the filtered water.
- Space-Efficient Design – Design of Pitcher is Compact, and you can keep it anywhere when you get around 10-inch space in your kitchen.
- Electronic Filter Indicator – It indicated automatically when the filter needs to change. There is Three LED light Indicator is integrated, and these LED lights give you a notification about filter needs to change or not. And At Last, It Gives you Reset Button. By Pressing the Reset button for five seconds, it will give you a new timer for a filter change.
Where can you use filtered water of Brita Small 5 cup Water Filter and Pitcher?
With Meal – Yes, you can use this Zero Calorie Drinking Water with a meal, you can replace it with Soda and Start Healthier Choice to Drink With the Meal.
While Workout – You can use filtered water during the workout, before, During and After Workout, you can use Brita Filtered Water.
With Fruits – You can use it with the Orange, Lemon, and Lime. Just add one slice of one of these fruits, Pour the water and then taste the sweetness of Fruit mixture with water.
How does Filter work to filter contaminants from the water?
Filter First Attach with the massive particle out from the water. To prevent larger particles, Filters have a Bottom Filter Mesh Screen and Sieve. Which is control out the massive particle from water.
Then Activated Carbon Granules come into the picture. Which is act like a sponge. Another Filter removal is an Ion Exchange Resin, which helps you to attract contaminants from the water.
Brita Stream Filter is Comes with the Dual Layer Innovative Carbon Filters which provides ample surface area, and it absorbs the contaminants from the water.
Brita Longlast Filter, you can use in the Brita Pitcher. This filter is patented and provide a larger surface area to remove contaminants from water and capacity of the Longlast filter is 120 Gallons. It is Pleated with the embedded media and proprietary active filtering agents.
Next it Brita Bottle Filter, it is also you can attach with the Brita Small 5 Cup Water Pitcher. The carbon filter is the specific filter in the Brita Bottle Filter. When water is passing through the carbon filter it which is design to removing a particular substance from the water, Under low pressure it can work for you.
It Included with the blend of activated carbon and binder which helps to hold to all ingredients together. When water passes through the filter, it will absorb the additional carbon and then it will remove bad taste and odor from the water. Activated carbon plays a functional role in Bottle filter.
Brita Faucet Mount Filter you can use it directly on the faucet or tap. Water is passed through a Small Carbon Block and Nonwoven, which is capable of handling water pressure. Here, Nonwoven is used to remove Sediment, and Carbon Block Structure is used to remove smaller contaminants. When Water is in contact with the carbon filter at that time, it will absorb and trap the contaminants from water.
If you are planning to Buy Brita Small, 5 Cup Water Pitcher then Recommended Water filter which you can use with the Pitcher is Brita Longlast, Brita Standard. You can use other filters except for stream pitchers.
How To Change Brita Filters?
Some times you need to remove Brita filters, even though capacity is 4 Cups but Filter needs to change regularly. We will see the stepwise process of how to shift Brita filters.
Steps to change Brita Filters.
Step – 1: By Twisting out the filter eject it from the water jug.
Step – 2: Now, you have to flush the Brita filter with cold water for 15 seconds.
Step – 3: Now Insert Brita Filter into the Reservoir/Water Jug Reservoir which comes with the Brita Pitcher. There is a groove in the filter. You need to Fit the Notch with the help of lining up Dispenser.
Step – 4: To Confirm, Filter is accurately fit with the Reservoir or not, Just Gently Press.
Step – 5: Filter Changing is complete now fill the reservoir with the cold tap water. In case you can see carbon dust in the first three pitchers but it reasonable, You can discard it, or you can give water to the plants.
Now, Some instruction about Brita Electronic Filter Replacement Indicator.
- When you press the Reset Button, Red, Yellow and Green Lights are Blinking Simultaneously. You have to push it for 5 seconds.
- How do you know when to you have to release the Reset Button, Constantly Green Lights is blinking then you have to release the reset button.
- Now open lid of the reservoir and you have to fill it with the water. Where you can see “Max Line” this is the indicator or we can say peak point to supply the water. At that max line, you have to fill the water. And then close the lead of the reservoir.
- Now, Indicator Light is blinking whenever you fill the reservoir and close the lid. Greenlight blinking means there is no risk at the filter. You can easily use it for a long time.
- When around 32 gallons of water you have filtered with a current filter then it blinks the Yellow Lights which indicated that you need to change the filter soon.
- When you completed 40 Gallons of water filtration, then RED Dangor light is blinking and suggest that they replace the filter and get fresh water with a clean filter. Now at that time of replacement, follow the first step again.
Notes: When you open Fill Lid to fill water, Open it for only 10 Seconds. When it needs to refill, wait for the reservoir is empty.
These steps are indicated when the filter needs to change. You can set the Reminders of filter change, and when you purchase it gives you QR Code, By scanning it you can set a reminder, Company sends you a text message.
Brita offers you a Money Back Guarantee. When you purchase and start using it then you don’t like the performance of the Brita Pitchers then you can return it. This offer is valid until 30 Days, Within 30 days you can return it we give you 100% Money-Back on Brita Pitchers, Faucet Filter System, Water Bottles and Filters.
At the End
Within the budget, you have a chance to get better water pitcher. It allows you to use some another filter that is compatible with the water pitcher. With some smart feature like Electronic LED Indicator when Filter needs replacement or change. Choose it, Pour Water into it, and get fresh water to drink, to cook and so on.