How to clean your whole house water filter correctly?
How to clean a whole house water filter from the whole house water filter. The routine maintenance of your whole house water filter is essential. Here are the steps on how to clean your whole house water filter system:
1) Turn off the power for safety at the circuit breaker panel.
2) Open the lid and check the chamber inside the housing. If necessary, brush out debris using a hose or air compressor.
3) Pour in a few gallons or more of bleach into both chambers until you see it drop down by force when poured into the second chamber.
4) Allow the system to soak for a few minutes, then turn valves in the order listed below in the same sequence as initially installed, starting from the lowest elevation tap up to the highest elevation tap.
5) Turn on each tap to pressurize the system and purge out the bleach, discard water.
6) Turn off all valves in the order listed below, starting from lowest elevation tap down to highest elevation tap.
7) Repeat steps 3-6 for the second chamber if necessary, using only clear water the second time around without any additives.
8) Clean faucet screens if needed, replace faucet washers when needed, flush out all sediment traps making sure there is no debris left in them over time, even if they are plastic(all metal ones). These should be cleaned every year or two with a hot soapy dishwater solution.
9) Make sure faucets don’t drip/leak anywhere, check filters (primary filter and pre-carbon), main housing, and underneath for any cracks, leaks or damage.
If you see anything out of the ordinary, please contact the Whole house water filter company immediately!
The main problem is that tap water contains many chemicals, including chlorine and fluoride. Over time, these chemicals can cause health problems like cancer and heart disease.
Agitate: Not only does the Whole House Water Filter remove these harmful contaminants from your drinking water, but it also improves the taste of your home’s tap water by removing unpleasant tastes and odors caused by chlorine. This includes everything from sulfur to iron to hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell). It even removes acetic acid, which is present in vinegar!
Solution: Installing a whole house filter system in your home will improve the quality of life for you and everyone who lives there because they’ll be able to drink healthier water every day without having to do anything differently than they’re already doing now.
We all know that drinking healthy water is essential, but it’s hard to do when you can’t taste the difference.
Agitate: Most of us don’t have time or money to install a whole house filter system. It’s not easy to find an affordable solution for your home either. Sure, there are some cheap filters out there, but they can leave behind bad tastes and odors in your water too. These systems also need regular maintenance, which adds even more hassle!
Solution: Our Whole House Water Filter System makes it easier than ever before for you to enjoy great-tasting pure drinking water at an affordable price. Not only does our system remove chlorine from tap water, limescale build-up, and other impurities often found in municipal tap water supplies; our advanced filtration technology also removes heavy metals like lead as well as hundreds of other contaminants commonly found in municipal tap waters across the country today! Best of all? You’ll never have to change any expensive cartridges.
If you live in a city, your tap water is probably full of chemicals and toxins.
Agitate: The EPA says that over 20 million Americans get their drinking water from private wells. Unfortunately, most people don’t think to test the quality of their healthy water until something goes wrong with it.
Solution: Installing a whole house filter can help keep your family safe by filtering out dangerous contaminants like lead, asbestos, bacteria, and parasites before they reach your faucets or showerheads. It’s much easier than you think! Our team will come to your home and install the right system for you so that all of the water used inside of your home is filtered through our Whole House Filter System—even if it’s used for cooking or bathing! You’ll never have to worry about what might be lurking in those pipes again. We offer free installation estimates on any size home!