Are you planning to buy one of the best water cooler dispensers for your home or office use? Well, we’ve compiled a list of reviews for more than 10 top-rated models that will meet all your needs for sure.
The chance is your home or office has a water dispenser, but you can also get a water cooler model, and there are differences. With a water dispenser, you get hot or room temperature water while the cooler offers you different temperature settings.
The most common one has cold, warm, and room temperature settings. Here you can find some of the best water cooler dispensers reviewed in 2021 with a detailed buying guide to make the right selection for your water needs.
So here is my list of The Best Water Cooler Dispensers In 2021 :
Whirlpool Self Cleaning Bottom Load – Editor’s Pick
Whirlpool offers you the best electronics when it comes to appliances. The same applies to the hot and cold stainless steel water cooler. The product provides you top performance and worth every cent spent. What makes the device unique is it uses a chunk of ice to provide you with cold water to drink.
Furthermore, the unit can deliver up to 9° F cooled water compared to other models available. Alternatively, you also get hot water, making it versatile to use compared to others. Now you can enjoy coffee and other beverages using this machine. The design is explicit and noticeable when you enter the room.
The stainless steel constructions durable and the propriety cooling system provide cold refreshing water to drink.
Features of Whirlpool Self Cleaning Cooling Dispenser
- The machine automatically cleans itself, and with the oxygen, it breaks down bacteria and viruses in the water
- You notice when the self-cleaning functions enabled with the LED indicator light
- Further, it informs you when the water reaches the optimum temperature
- The chassis stainless steel and has a bottom load function
- The water faucets durable and the appliance weighs 300 lbs
- Supplies you with hot and cold water
- Comes with an empty bottle indicator
Hamilton Beach Water Cooler Dispenser – People’s Choice
Here we have another top brand and needs no introduction. They provide you with some of the best water cooler dispensers available on the market. The BL-1-4A is one of those premium models made with quality material and safe to use in any environment.
The apparatus is energy star efficient and consumes less electricity when in use. Another great feature is the child lock to prevent kids from accessing the water. Further, it offers you both cold and hot water making it versatile to use. You get three temperature options standard, severe, and warm.
Hamilton Beach backs the product with a one-year warranty on the body and parts, and it has a drip tray that is removable for cleaning.
Features of Hamilton Beach BL-1-4A Dispenser
- Provides you with hot and cold water
- Has a bottom loading design with a removable drip tray
- Designed with a child safety lock and Energy Star Certified
- Made with a flashing indicator light for filling up the bottle
- Can use it with a three or five-gallon water bottle
- The water tanks made from stainless steel and work with push-button controls
- Comprise a LED light to use in dark environments
- The dispenser stands 42-inches tall and is 13-inches wide with a depth of 14-inches
- Comes with a hot and cold water power-down switch
- One year warranty
Primo Self Cleaning – Best Water Cooler Dispensers
The Primo is another premium water cooler dispenser available now. The features are impressive and have a bottom load design. The unit weighs 16 pounds and lightweight to move from one room to another. The capacity is enormous, and you can use it with a three or five-gallon water bottle.
The cold-water temperature is perfect and suitable to use with different applications but not cold. With the compact size, it fits in most spaces and great to use in a small kitchen. Furthermore, it offers you convenience with many benefits, and the most important one is clean drinking water.
Alternatively, you can combine it with the Primo-Service refill station to enjoy high-quality purified water.
Features of Primo Stainless Steel Water Dispenser
- Provides you with cold or piping hot water with the one spout
- Works with a push-button and include a safety child lock
- Made with self-sanitizing function
- The reservoirs made with stainless steel and removable
- The drip tray you can detach for cleaning
- Simple bottom loading function and the cabinet conceals the water bottle
- The apparatus is UL and Energy Star Certified
- Comes with a year warranty included
- Weighs 16 pounds and works with both the three and five-gallon water bottles
- Comes with a built-in light
Primo Water Cooler Dispenser & Pet Station – Best For Pet Parents
Do you have pets in the home? Then you know how important it is for them to drink water. Solve your water problem with the Primo pet station water dispenser. The equipment is versatile and keeps your whole family with pests included hydrated.
The important thing is to place your pet’s water bowl correctly either in front, to the right, or left of the unit. Furthermore, the device has a stainless steel structure with chrome accents. There is a night light included and comes in handy to use. The pet bowls removable and dishwasher safe.
Alternatively, you can drink hot and cold water supplied, and the bottle holder is spill-proof. To keep kids safe, it comes with a child lock and the bottles placed at the top. Yeah, one of the best water cooler dispensers, especially, for families with pets in the home.
Features of Primo Water Cooler Dispenser With Petstation
- Made as a water and pet station to provide the whole family with water
- Provides you with hot and cold water
- The pet water bowl is BPA-free, and you can place it in the front or to either side of the dispenser
- The water bottle comes with a spill-proof leak guard
- Both the pet bowl and the removable drip tray is dishwasher safe
- Has a LED nightlight
- The reservoir is stainless steel, and there is no need for changing the filters
- Available with Primo’s exchange or refill process
- Can use it with the three or five gallon pre-filled purified bottles
- Include a year warranty
Farberware Freestanding – Durable Pick
With the freestanding water cooler dispenser, you get hot and cold water available in the high capacity tank. You can fill it up with five gallons of water and is a top-loading model. As efficient as it is at cooling water, it gives the right temperature to heat at the same time.
At the bottom is a storage cabinet to place cups and more. Further, it has an energy-saving mode and is a bit on the noisy side. For heating the water, it uses 550 watts, and for cooling, it is 75 watts. Alternatively, you can get it in a black or white color to fit in with your décor at home or the office.
Features of Farberware FW29919 Freestanding
- The water dispenser holds a three and five-gallon water bottle
- Provides hot and cold water
- Has two faucets one for cold and one for hot water
- Comprise energy saving thermoelectric fan
- Has a bottom storage cabinet with top loading function
- Best RO Water Filter Reviews for 2021
- Best Shower Filters Available On The Market In 2021
- Reviews for Best Rated Undersink Water Filters
- Best Faucet Water Filters To Purchase in 2021 – Reviews With Guide
Avalon Water Cooling Dispenser – Best Budget Pick
Here we have another top loading water cooler dispenser from Avalon. You can use it to get hot and cold water making it versatile to use. The equipment is UL and Energy Start Rated saving you loads on your energy bill. There is a handy child safety lock to prevent accidents.
However, it has a slim construction to fit into tight spots and has a top load design. With the structure, you can easily see when you need to refill the container. The tank is made of stainless steel, but loading the water can be difficult and causes some spills. And yeah, it’s not just a cooler dispenser but it’s also one of the best hot water dispensers out there too.
Features of Avalon A1Watercooler
- Energy Star Certified to save you costs on your power bill
- The tank has stainless steel construction and keeps a consistent temperature
- Has a child safety lock with easy to use press-paddle spouts
- Made with a slim design to fit into small spaces and looks stylish
- Top-loading design and looks great in an office environment
Avalon Bottom Loading – Value For The Money
The fantastic thing is with the Avalon bottom-loading model you get multiple temperature settings. The water loads at the bottom and versatile to use. The water runs at a fast pace for a bottom load water dispenser. You can set the temperature for hot and cold water.
The design is innovative and placing the water bottles simple. Setting it up is simple, but it is on the heavy side to move. Furthermore, it comes with a bottle indicator to show you when you need to refill it. The clear-cut design with silver accents looks great anywhere.
The stainless steel structures durable and come with a night light for use in the evening. There is no need to lift the bottle with the bottom load design.
Features of Avalon Bottomloading Dispenser
- Has three temperature settings hot, cold, and room temperature
- Sleek, stylish construction with a smooth profile to fit into small spaces
- Comes with a built-in night light making the spouts and water bottle visible
- Bottom loading design and works with pre-filled three and five-gallon water bottles
- Has a child safety lock
- UL and Energy Star Certified
If you have little space, the Avalon Countertop Water Cooler Dispenser is ideal to use. The machine dispenses hot and cold water throughout the year. Yeah, like other countertop water filters, this one is mountable on a kitchen counter or platform too.
You can use it stress-free and comes with a safety child lock to prevent accidents. The water reservoirs placed at the top and secure to see when you run out of water. The water flow is slow and might be inconvenient for office use. There is a hot and cold-water spout offering a time-saving design to prevent boiling water in the kettle or on the stove.
Yeah, buying one of the best water cooler dispensers is going to be one of the best moves for your home.
Features of Countertop Cooler Dispenser
- Made with hot & cold water taps
- Has a child-safe lock to prevent accidents
- Countertop design to fit into any kitchen
- UL and Energy Star Certified
- Stylish design with top loading dispensing allowing you to keep an eye on the water level in the tank
- Comes with an adjustable thermostat in the back
Coldkeepers has a different approach that makes the water dispenser stand out from the rest. The machine has a porcelain construction and offers you many benefits to using it. The product is BPA-free and has a great design to add beauty to the home.
The apparatus has blue stripes on the white finish that makes it pop and offers you the correct performance at all times. Furthermore, it comes with a solid wood frame to use it freestanding if needed. Alternatively, you can place it on a countertop. The stand is handmade, giving it a personal touch, but the water tank is on the heavy side.
All the components are dishwasher safe making cleaning a breeze. Assembling the stand is straightforward, and the crock can hold up to 2.5 gallons of water. On the other hand, you can use it with three or five-gallon water bottles. Included is a crock ring with a white faucet and best to remember to order the lid as well.
What makes it unique is that you can even use it with other beverages served at a party.
Features of Coldkeeper Porcelain Water Dispenser
- Include a porcelain crock that holds 2.5 gallons of water with a faucet
- Comes with a solid wood handmade stand to place the water dispenser on
- The floor stands feet are adjustable
- Can use it with three and five-gallon water bottles
Here we have another top-performing water cooler dispenser the Clover B7A. The model has a hot and cold stainless steel tank offering longevity and the best performance for years of use. The apparatus comes with an adjustable thermostat to achieve the correct temperature.
You can get anything between 35.6° F to 53.6° F for cold water, and the hot water adjusts automatically to 185° F. The product is energy star certified to save you costs on your power bill as well. Further, the cooler has a one-piece structure and UV-protected.
It has a double float valve with a safety float mechanism to prevent water spills. The equipment does not include an inline or built-in filtration system.
Features of Clover B7A Hot & Cold Dispenser
- Made with hot and cold water
- The machine weighs 33 lbs and available in white
- One year warranty included
- CE, NSF, and Energy Star Rated
- The hot water temperature adjusts automatically
- Comprise durable self-closing faucets
- The drip tray detaches for cleaning
- Compatible with five-gallon water bottles
The Brio Essential Series offers you affordable water cooler dispensers to use in the office or home. You get many accessories included to help you with setting it up and are a great performer when used. The model has an excellent design and looks great standing anywhere.
Do you prefer simple to use water cooler this one will serve you well? The water you fill from the top and you can keep an eye on the water level. In terms of construction, Brio has used quality materials to make sure it lasts long with its stainless steel accents.
Furthermore, you can adjust the temperature to meet your needs with both cold and hot water. There are three waterspouts to enjoy fresh, warm, and room temperature water. To prevent children from using the device, it has a child safety lock, so you do not need to worry about unforeseen accidents.
The drip tray detaches for cleaning, and it has LED indicators. Using the dispenser is easy by controlling it with the selected button available on the panel. All these combined make it one of the best water cooler dispensers out there.
Features of Brio Essential Series Dispenser
- The Brio has an innovative design and provides you with hot & cold water
- Designed with stainless steel accents
- Constructed as a tri-temp water cooler with three adjustable temperature settings
- Consists of a safety lock to prevent accidents
- Made with a removable drip tray
- Consist of temperature modes, dual temperature mode, and triple temperature mode with notification lights
- Has a freestanding design with a top-loading function
- Compatible with three and five-gallon water bottles
- UL and Energy Star Rated
The first thing you notice is the looks of the HWB1033W freestanding water dispenser. The machine has a white finish and fits in with any office or home décor. Furthermore, it comes with a push-in tap making it simple to use at all times. It has a child safety lock to prevent accidents, as you know how curious kids can be.
The water tank has a stainless steel construction to last a lifetime, leaving you with contaminant-free water to drink. The product is ETL certified, making it a safe machine to use. You can use it with three and five-gallon water bottles, giving you enough water to drink.
You get access to hot, cold, and room temperature water and have a particular designed funnel to prevent spills. The drip trays removable and heats water at five liters per hour to 194-degrees. The cooling capacity is two liters per hour at 50-degrees. Furthermore, you a year warranty included.
Features of Honeywell HWB1033W
- Made as a freestanding water cooler dispenser with a white finish
- Comes with an easy-to-use push-in tap
- The hot water comes with a child safety lock
- The drip tray you can detach for cleaning
- The tanks stainless steel to provide you with clean hot, cold, and room temperature water
- For safety, it is ETL certified and has a top-loading construction
- Compatible with three and five-gallon water bottles
- Comes with a spill-proof cap
- One year warranty
Here we have a multi-function water cooler dispenser from Costway. The fantastic thing is it has an icemaker to enjoy cold beverages during the warmer months. Furthermore, it offers you a tri-temp push button faucet to dispense hot, cold, and room temperature water.
The control panel is comfortable to use, and you know what is happening on the machine with the LED indicator lights.
The ice maker makes bullet ice in seven minutes, and the appliance fits into most spaces with ease. Whether you use it at home or in the office, it gives the room a classic look. The machines equipped with a child safety lock and the drip tray is easy to clean. Definite, justifying factor for its consideration in our list of reviews for best water cooler dispensers in 2021.
For ease of use, it loads from the top, and you can keep an eye on the water level at all times.
Features of Costway 2-in-1 Water Dispenser
- Suitable to use in the home or office with the classic appearance
- Made with tri-temp push button faucet to give you cold, hot, and room temperature water
- The control panels comfortable to use and has LED indicator lights
- Comes with an icemaker that makes bullet sized ice in seven minutes
- The drip trays removable to clean and has an anti-rust construction
- Available in a silver color and weighs 40 lbs
- Comprise a child safety lock
- One year warranty
The Nutrichef provides you with just the right temperature to enjoy hot or cold water straight from the machine. You can use it with the three to five-gallon water bottles offering you enough drinking water for an entire office. The nozzles have a multipurpose design to provide both warm and cold water. Yeah, one of the best water cooler dispenser for a reason.
The temperature you can maintain to as low as 40° F and the hot water temperature can reach up to 175° F. The machine is noiseless and works perfectly in an office environment. Furthermore, it has a tabletop design, takes up little space, and looks sleek and stylish.
Features of Nutrichef Countertop
- Has a hot and cold water tap with a cold water temperature of 45-degrees and hot water reaching up to 170-degrees F
- Countertop design and accommodates both the three and five-gallon jugs
- Made with an automatic electric plug-in for quick cooling of water
- Works ultra-quiet and has a child safety lock
- Comes with a built-in compressor and suitable to use in the office or home
- One year warranty
Now, if you do not want to struggle with replacing water bottles, get yourself this Bottleless countertop model from Brio. The machine connects directly with the waterline and best to combine it with a filtered water line to make it healthier. The appliance takes up little space and looks great in the different color styles available.
You can regulate the water temperature and make adjustments with the thermostat that is on the rear of the unit. Alternatively, it provides you with cold and hot water and is an energy star listed. Furthermore, it has a stainless steel structure and can serve up to 25 people daily.
You receive the machine fully assembled and have a two-stage 1,800-gallon capacity and work with the EZ Change water purification and filtration system. When bought with the filtration system, it comes with a five-micron sediment filter comprising a carbon and coconut carbon filter. All these features combined give a justification for its consideration among some of the best water cooler dispensers on the market.
Features of Bottleless Countertop Water Dispenser
- Bottleless countertop design that connects directly to the waterline
- Comes with a ten-year warranty
- You get a Bottleless cooler kit included to provide you with pure drinking water
- Included are the water purification and filtration system with set-up instructions
- Gives you hot and cold water with child safety function
- The reservoirs stainless steel and has a 1-gallon capacity
- The drip tray disconnects and is dishwasher safe
- Equipped with a 1.7A compressor and the parts are lead-free
- The product is energy star certified and comes with twist-off cartridges you can replace
- You get a 5-micron filtration system with a lifespan of up to 1,500 gallons of use
Choose between crisp cold and piping hot water using the Bottleless water dispenser from Brio. The exteriors made with fingerprint-proof stainless steel and the interiors made from the same material.
Furthermore, it is equipped with a child safety lock to prevent kids from burning their hands. The product is energy star rated to save you costs on your monthly bills and takes up little space.
Additionally, it connects with the waterline, so there is no need for refilling water bottles all the time.
Features of Brio CL800U Dispenser
- Bottleless design and helps save time in filling up water bottles
- Connects to the water line to fill it up
- Made with a stainless steel construction on the inside and outside
- Provides you with hot & cold water
- Comes with a safety lock to prevent kids from tampering with the hot water tap
- Takes up little space and looks great standing in the office or home
- Energy Star Certified
- Can connect it with a filtration system
The CL520 from Brio has an innovative design that is suitable for commercial use. The machine looks modern and is sleek to fit into most spaces. There is a child safety lock to prevent unforeseen accidents in the home or business environment. You can shut off the hot water when not in use, and the water bottle loads from the top.
There will be some spillage, but luckily, it has a drip tray you can remove for cleaning. The drip tray is BPA-free, and you can pop it into the dishwasher for a good clean. The top section has a non-spill design to make placing the jug simpler without too much mess.
Features Brio CL520 Commercial Grade Dispenser Unit
- Provides you with hot & cold water
- The hot water tap comes with a child safety lock
- The cabinets made of ABS plastic
- The two reservoirs made with stainless steel
- The water loads from the top and has a non-spill design
- You can detach the drip tray for cleaning
- One year warranty
Now, if you want the best water cooler dispenser on the list, you can look at the Brio Bottleless model here. The water cooler works with reverse osmosis filtration to remove contaminants in the water. The appliance connects directly to the water line and fills up automatically.
It has a tri-temp push button available on the faucet to make dispensing of hot, cold, and room temperature water more straightforward. The loaded filters last twice as long compared to other average filters available on the market. Furthermore, the dispenser is self-cleaning and only needs a touch of the button to clean.
The drip tray removes for cleaning, and you get the whole kit included to start using the device. Yeah, one of the best water cooler dispenser for its own reasons. Isn’t it?
Features of Brio Commercial Grade Bottleless Dispenser
- Innovative design to fit into any environment or space
- Made with tri-temp control to give you cold water, piping hot water, or room temperature water
- Has a child safety lock
- The drip tray removes for cleaning
- Has indicator lights informing you when it is busy with the self-cleaning
- Comprise a stainless steel cabinet with a filtration system at the bottom
- You get all the accessories included, and it has superior filtration with a 400GPD diaphragm pump
Water Cooling Dispenser Buyer’s Guide
Now you can find some water cooling dispensers sold online. However, before you select one, why not understand the basics of this equipment to help you find a reliable one. A fact is that you can buy one with a top-loaded bottle, countertop models, and ones with bottom load dispensing.
We are sure that now you will know which water cooler dispenser you should purchase. But it will be beneficial for you if you will know about some things before you are going to select one from our list of the Top Rated Water Cooler Dispensers. The only thing that you will have to do is go through the article and you will understand which factors you should consider when you are going to purchase it.
If you do not have any clue about how you can decide if the water dispenser cooler is perfect for you or not. Then you will not have to worry about it as we are going to help you out.
Here are some points you can consider when looking for a water dispenser providing you with different settings.
Features To Look After In A Water Cooler Dispenser
Here are the features to take into consideration while making your final decision. It’ll make your job easy for finalizing the best fit.
Money is always an important thing to consider as the more features the product has available, the higher the cost. You can find models that tap into the waterline and makes for a great buy. While others have a top-loading, function and can be difficult to install at times. In the bottom load model, you need to set the bottle up at the bottom of the cabinet.
The device works with suction and draws the water through to the tap. Then you have your countertop model with its compact construction and are easy to set up and top loaded.
The capacity varies from one model to another, and you can find one catering for a large group of people. Having this option available is excellent, as you do not need to refill the reservoir continuously.
Here you need to consider the size of the water-cooling dispenser and how much space you are going to need. You can find from large models to small countertop ones that take up little space.
The apparatus needs to be simple to clean and maintained. The majority of the models have removable parts, and you can place them in a dishwasher.
Ease of Use
With technology changing all the time, you may find some models with added features making them impossible to use. Some water coolers have fancy taps with controls. Therefore, it is best to pick one that is straightforward to use if you are not technically inclined.
This feature is essential, especially if you have kids in the home. The function is vital when you have a hot and cold water dispenser and prevent children from burning themselves.
The weight is not as important but still worth noting, as some are heavily loaded, making it challenging to move.
Different Types of Water Cooler Dispensers
- Bottom-Load: you can find this model in offices everywhere and believed to be practical to use. The water bottles concealed and located at the bottom of the unit. You see fewer water spills when installed.
- Top-Load: here, you need to lift the bottle and turn it upside down, leaving you with water spills. Furthermore, the equipment is easy to use, and it all depends on the design.
- Countertop: for a small kitchen, these water cooler dispensers a significant investment. Compared to the other models, it may not have the same stylish design, but there are exceptions.
Why Should You Invest in Water Cooler Dispenser?
At first buying, a water cooler dispenser might seem unnecessary, but it holds loads of benefits as follow:
- You can enjoy drinking fresh water that tastes better than the tap.
- It makes the water more accessible to drink and gives you a constant reminder to drink water.
- Furthermore, it offers you convenience and easy to use, even if you are a child.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a bottom load water dispenser work?
With a bottom load dispenser, you get a probe assembly and situated inside the cabinet. The connector links the bottle to the pump to transport hot and cold water to the tanks. In most cases, you get a hanger included in the structure and helps maintain the probe to keep it clean when changing the jugs.
How do you clean a water dispenser?
The best is to follow the instructions included with your model. However, the important thing is to unplug it first and remove the bottle. Alternatively, you need to remove the baffle and lid from the tank and add three cups of warm water with one cup of vinegar to it.
Wipe the inner surface of the reservoir with a clean cloth and drain the tank through the taps. Depending on the type of water cooler dispenser you have, you can place the faucets in a dishwasher for cleaning. Make sure to rinse the tank twice and draining it through the taps.
So that the water dispenser will get thoroughly cleaned and that is indeed good for the health of the users. It will be possible for you to get a clean water dispenser if you are going to follow what we did mention above. You will just have to make sure to clean the water dispenser at a regular interval of time. There is not a thing that you should worry about at all if you are keeping your water dispenser clean.
Does the water dispenser filter water?
No, but you can find some models made with a built-in filtration system such as the Bio Bottleless one reviewed on the list. Furthermore, you can connect it to a filtered water system and best to read the manual first before buying one.
Which Water Cooler Dispenser Do You Like?
We hope that you find the best water cooler dispenser on the list reviewed to fit in with your needs. We hope we answered all the critical questions you may have on your mind. The important thing is to consider the features before buying just anyone.
As you will see, there are several aspects you need to consider during your shopping. Always take the capacity, size, and practical functions into consideration, as this will save you money and time in the end. Depending on your needs, you can find a top load, bottom load, countertop, and Bottleless model available with us.
Choose wisely, and if you need more than a water cooler, make sure to look at the other water distillers and water filters available here. Now that you know the importance of having one go ahead and choose one today as you will not be disappointed at all.
We are sure that you will now choose the best water cooler dispenser to purchase at home. If you have any kind of doubt regarding anything then you can share it with us in the comments below. We will be more than happy to answer your queries and solve your doubts. The only thing that you will have to do is go through our list and choose the best product. Share this article with your friends and relatives so they can get benefits too.
Also, do not forget to mention which water cooler dispenser you are going to purchase from our list of the best Water Cooler Dispensers.